Acting freely, willingly and in their own interest, the subject of personal data (hereinafter the User) confirms their capacity and gives their consent to the Site Administration (hereinafter the Site Administration), for the automated and non-automated processing of their personal data, including with the use of services Google analytics, Yandex.Metrika, LiveInternet, RatingMail.ru, with the following conditions:
1. Consent to the processing of personal data is given by the User by registering on the website https://magicmaple.net (hereinafter referred to as the Site). The Administration of the site processes the following personal data of the User:
1.1. Surname, first name, patronymic;
1.3. Other information specified by the subject of personal data on the Site.
Data automatically transmitted by the Site Administration in the process of visiting and using the Site with the software installed on the User’s device is also processed, including: IP-address, cookie information, information about the User’s browser (or other program with which to access the site), search and advertising query information, user clicks, page views, filling fields, banner and video displays and views, session parameters, access time, address of the requested page, and others.
The administration of the site may also process other personal data directly necessary to fulfill the purposes of personal data processing.
2. Consent to the processing of personal data is provided by the User in one of the following ways:
2.1. by filling out the feedback form on the Site;
2.2. by agreeing to the User Agreement and for the purposes of its performance;
2.3. by registering on the Site to use the full service of the Site.
3. Consent is given to process personal data that is not special or biometric.
4. Personal data is not publicly available.
5. The Administration of the site processes personal data for the following purposes:
5.1. to perform the contract, a party to which or a beneficiary or guarantor, under which the subject of personal data;
5.2. To conclude a contract at the initiative of the subject of personal data or the contract under which the subject of personal data will be a beneficiary or guarantor;
5.3. to achieve the goals stipulated by an international treaty of the Russian Federation or by law, to implement and perform the functions, powers and duties imposed on the Administration of the site by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. Actions of the Administration of the site to process personal data include collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction.
8. The Administration of the site processes and stores personal data until the Administration of the site achieves the goals of personal data processing or until it is no longer necessary to achieve these goals.
9. The processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the User or its representative in the manner specified in the Policy. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law № 125-FZ On Archives in the Russian Federation and other regulations in the field of archiving and archival storage.
10. If the User or its representative revokes their consent to the processing of personal data, the Site Administration has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the User if there are the grounds specified in paragraph 2 11 part 1 of Art. 6, ч. 2 Art. 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law № 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 on personal data.